Terms And Conditions
The term "Puruze" ("us", "we") is a trading name of HGB Enterprises and refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 232 Sladepool Farm Road, Birmingham B14 5EE UK. Our company registration number is 06279265 (England and Wales). The term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- Encrypted username/password for automated signin
- User related preferences for website interaction
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- There may be times when our site becomes inaccessable. This may occur for a number of reasons, technical and other. We may also need to change our website and service without notice either temporarily or permanently.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Do not introduce to our site viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material. Also, do not hack our site, its server or any other IT equipment. Please note that doing any of those actions would be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, which we will report to the law enforcement authorities to whom we may disclose your identity. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Changes to these terms of service
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
If you have any concerns about this terms and conditions, please contact us.